We want you to be absolutely delighted with your furniture, and we will do our best to make sure you are. However, we realise that sometimes things go wrong or don’t turn out as expected, so for all orders placed through our app:
1. We offer a 60 day money back guarantee (the Guarantee) starting the day after we complete the installation of your furniture (the Guarantee Period)
.2. If you decide to return furniture within the Guarantee Period we may ask you to tell us why. We would love to fix the problem if we can and we may offer to do so. However you don’t have to accept our offer and you can simply ask for a full refund (your Refund Claim).
3. We will try to offer a range of dates for the uninstall within 28 days of your Refund Claim. In busy periods the date(s) we offer may be more than 28 days from the Refund Claim but never more than 90 days.
4. We will agree the date for the uninstall between us (the Agreed Uninstall Date). On the Agreed Uninstall Date we need access to the furniture to complete the uninstall and take the furniture away. The uninstall process should take less time than the install.
5. We will process your full refund within 14 days from the date we actually complete the uninstall and take the furniture away (the Actual Uninstall Date).
6. Just so we’re on the same page, we will never offer a discount in connection with the Guarantee. We will either fix the problem, or uninstall and refund the returned furniture in full, but we will not agree to a discount.
Some things the Guarantee does not cover:
7. If you cancel your order after we have started to make your furniture but before the Guarantee Period begins, the Guarantee will not apply. We will keep your deposit but refund all other amounts paid.
8. If you damage or modify the furniture or if it is damaged or modified by someone else after it is installed, the Guarantee will not apply.
9. The Guarantee does not cover the reversal of any changes made to your property during installation of the furniture. In practice these changes will normally (but not necessarily) be limited to two holes per two door cupboard drilled into the wall behind each cupboard.
Questions? We love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us 020 8050 2712.